Ever wanted the chance to join a business, or start your own? You now have the chance to do so! Below you can find a list of the current authorised civilian businesses.
If you're looking to start your own business, head over to https://applications.sosarp.net/#/reque ... 650b2ffd14 and fill out all information.
With Civilian Businesses, civilians are eligible to apply for a business, or a criminal enterprise if the requirements of 100+ server hours, as well as two months on our Discord are met. To register your own Civilian Business, you'll have to write a SOP (Standard Operation Procedure), submit an Application Process for your business, and create a well organized Discord Server. Our Civilian Business Team will review the application, either accepting it or denying it. They will then contact you and guide you through the next steps.
If you find a suitable MLO interior for your business, create a new ticket, in #bot-commands, via the .newticket command, and our developers will be with you shortly.
Businesses that won't be accepted/allowed and the reasoning behind each:
- Law Firms (Lack of role-play opportunity within the server, prior businesses that resolve around this have shown to lack activity and die out within the first couple of weeks).
- Bail Bonds (Lack of management and overempowerment when role-playing as a bail bondsmen in-game, not needed as SALE already handle and track warrants).
- Hitman Services (As stated in the rules, hitman role-play is not permitted within the server, and therefor a business revolving around this will also be declined and not permitted).
- Private Military/Military-Related Businesses (Private Militaries or any business proposed that is related to the military such as Merryweather will be denied and not permitted, and that any form of military role-play within SOSA is a violation of the server rules).
Business Exceptions - 24/7 and LTD Stores:
Stores across the map such as LTD's and 24/7 stores are to be considered always open for everyone to role-play in. If someone were to propose a business that revolves around these and it were to be accepted, then there are specific rules that this business must follow:
- The business must only operate within two of the many stores around the map, and that they must pick either two next to oneanother or one in either region I.E one store in LS and the other in BC to operate from, no more then that.
- The business is not to have any security personnel and low-priority role-play must be promoted at all times, store robberies that may occur are to have a cooldown and timed, and that all players within that store are to role-play that robbery as best as they can and not cause any issues that may result in a rule violation.
- As this is considered to be an "open" business, players that are role-playing within the store are still permitted to role-play as a cashier etc. and that at no time should members a part of that business overpower them and take over, instead wait until they are finished and go forth with your role-play after they are done.
- As this is a business that is considered an "exception" within SOSA and would usually be declined, all members are required to report any issues that they face to the business management team, and that the business will be put under review if they are caught violating any of the rules I've listed above.
Civilian Businesses Point System
Starting Points - 100
Points per month of activity - +50
Points per month of inactivity - -100
Points per well hosted public event - +50
Points per Employee - +10
Points per report against the business (That a warning/punishment is issued) - -50
When a business reaches 0 points, they are automatically closed down.
If a business receives 3 point deductions for inactivity in a row without fair reason, they are automatically closed down.
(Fair Reason for Inactivity could be as followed: Poor Player Count, Mass LOA, Awaiting for something in game to continue working or issue in game causing people to be unable to role-play as the business such as crashing bug etc.)